Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hold On - Pearl Jam




Eddie Vedder is a lyrical genius, and this is one example of his genius...














I was drawn
Riding atop a black horse
Whatever prize there was
Could only observe

Where the trouble starts
Where does it end?
How can I be cured
How, before it ends
I know... life would be different if I... held on
Held on
I know... I could be something if I... held on

Gave her life away
Put it in my pocket
When it should have been framed
Oh, I lost it's shine
Gotta get this outta my head
Out of my heed

How could it end
End like this
How could it end

I know, life would be different had I... held on
Held on
I know, I could be something had I... held on
Held on.
I know, I could be something if I... held on
Held on
I know... life would be different if I... held on
Held on
Held on
Held on
If I...Held on
Held on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home